This is a delicious, filling, and nutritious breakfast, or I often make it for my tea if hubby is working away and i’m on the footy run with the boys; Quick. Easy. Tasty!!
I’ve just been to Bootcamp (I cant eat before exercise!), this was perfect for a starving me when I came home!
- 3 eggs
- 2 slices of sour dough bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a frying/skillet pan and add the eggs. Allow the egg whites to cook until mostly firm before breaking the eggs with a spatula. Continue cooking until eggs are completely cooked and no longer runny
- Spread mustard on to each piece of the toast
- Arrange the sliced avocado on top of the mustard
- Top the avocado with the cooked eggs
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese